• Raised in a completely free-range environment during 22 months of life
• Extraordinary collector and valuator of the fruit of the Cork Tree – the Acorn!
• Tender and succulent meat with intramuscular fat levels.
• Totally free-range environment
• Traditional management and outdoor food
• Tender, juicy flesh with a soft texture and some intramuscular fat.
• Cork is a 100% natural and vegetal product
• The largest cork oak forest in the country is concentrated in the Alentejo
• Cork is light, impermeable to liquids and gases, elastic and compressible, excellent thermal and acoustic insulation, slow-burn and very resistant to friction
• Cork is biodegradable
The Herdade dos Cuncos do Meio is located in the Alentejo, in the middle of the National Road N4 between Montemor-o-Novo and Silveiras.